Saturday, June 28, 2008

She's Back

Okay so I'm back to blogging again :]

The old one was trash so its all gone. Time to start over.

The week's been a long one, everyone was out of town :[
I'm glad it's over and most of everyone is coming back now :]

It's summer, thank god, which means that im an active member of the wolf creek swim team...joyness. that entails waking up early every morning during the week and swimming for an hour and fifteen minutes. yay, its good for me but im not so into the whole underwater-not-being-able-to-breathe-whenever-you-want-to thing. it also means swim meets every monday starting at 5 and ending at 1030 ish, where you go, swim, get out, and right when you get dry and comfortable, you have to get back in the pool and sweim for less than a minute again.


let's look at what happens when you get bored at a swim meet...



So last night my mom had a sleepover with one of her friends
[yeah thats not weird at all...]
she compared it to me having a sleepover with one of my friends
yes mom, the only difference being IM 16 and YOU are almost 40. (or 27 as she likes to tell people.....)
She's the reason I decided to take this all back up, too. She notified me that she was blogually active last night and I almost peed myself.
She can't even touch a computer without causing it to 1) delete all the music and pictures, 2) completely crash 3)just turn off or 4) do something that even the geek squad can't fix. So i can't imagine her typing more than a few words, let alone BLOGGING anything. I'm just waiting for the day when i visit the mother's page and it says something along the lines of "We're sorry, the website you requested has been shut down due to unknown causes"

http://www.sweetiestreats.blogspot.com

yeah. so my mom has a blog, has sleepovers, wears bikinis, and crashes computers.......

My sister had one of her friends over too. I felt like the mom actually. I worked till around 9:30 and came home, I made the dinner for both of the sets of children, I set up my sister and her friend's movie and catered to their needs, and I went to bed earlier than either of the pairs.
Lets just say Im not having kids for a long time.

On another note, my dad and brother have been out since yesterday on a camping trip thing.
i hate camping
and fish

So I've listened to Viva La Vida 5892549875 times this week since ive had nothing to do. and the favorites are:
Lovers in Japan,
Viva La Vida,
Violet hill,
Yes,
Strawbery Swing

fantastic stuff.


okay byee =]


I am involved in a freedom ride protesting the loss of the minority rights belonging to the few remaining earthbound stars. All we demanded was our right to twinkle.
-Marilyn Monroe

1 comment:

Sweetie said...

Oh! That took me a long time to read because I was laughing so hard I couldn't keep going. Thank you!! I love the video- you know I adore Michael- he makes me laugh so hard. I am glad you are blogging again- I certainly wouldn't want to leave you coughing in my cool dust! ha ha! It's OK, I know I am not cool...or hip...or "down with it" but I am sooo no where near 40!! What ARE you thinking?!?! BTW, I did shut the computer down today but it appears the website managed to escape my super powers. Luv Mom